Wednesday, October 12, 2005

what we did at the parliament (by Right Said Meles)


Photo: EPRDF MPs during lunch break

I'm too sexy for freedom too sexy for democracy
nothing is going to ruin me

I'm too sexy for the election, too sexy for negotiations
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Addis too sexy for Bahirdar
Dire and Awaasa

And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm negotiating

I'm progressive you know what I mean
And I do my little trick on the donors
Yeah on the givers on the fork-ers
I do my little mischief on the donors

I'm too sexy for Merara too sexy for Birhanu Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my Bereket
Too sexy for Bereket what do you think about that

I'm a tyrant you know what I need
And I do my little tricks on the ballot
Yeah on the ballot
I shake my little toosh on the ballot

I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my

'Cos I'm a commie you know what I say
And I do my little cant on the media
Yeah on the media on the radio yeah
I shake my little toosh on the Tele


I'm too sexy for hibret too sexy for kinijit
Poor hibret poor kinijit
I'm too sexy for my parliament too sexy for your lives
I will lock you up if you leave me

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan Hanson said...

Cape Cod Curmudgeon
This is a bright, sunny day! Forgotten what one looks like? Hopefully we have some coming up.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home